Dome Heat Shrinkable Joint Closure Model: MBN-FOSC-B5-1
Dome heat shrinkable joint closure is used to protect and arrange the fiber cable in the FTTx project, plays a protective and arrangement role in FTTx solution, with competitive price, durable quality and long service life, free sample and customized service is available. If you are interested in our fiber optic splice closure products, please don’t hesitate to contac us for more details.
- Model: MBN-FOSC-B5-1
- Dimension: 55×15.5CM (H*D)
- Capacity: 144 Cores（6X 24F Trays）
- Cable Ports: 1 In 4 Out, 5 Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ8.0-Φ22.0mm
- Material: Strengthen Polymer Plastic
- Sealing Structure: Heat Shrinkable Sealing
- Weight: 3.6KGS
- Installation: Aerial, Direct-Burying, Wall-Mounting, Pipeline Laying Way
- Protection Grade: IP68
|Name||144 Cores Dome Heat Shrinkable Joint Closure 1 In 4 Out|
|Max Capacity||144 Cores （6X 24 F trays）|
|Cable Ports||1 In 4 Out, 5 Ports|
|Sealing Structure||Heat Shrinkable Sealing|
|Material||Strengthen Polymer Plastic|
|Installation||Aerial, Direct-Burying, Wall-Mounting, Pipeline Laying Way|
|Packing information||Size:64X49X58CM, 6PCS/CTN, G.W.:22KGS|
MBN-FOSC-B5-1 Heat Shrinkable Sealing Dome Joint Closure provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint. Heat Shrinkable Joint Closure belongs to the accommodation of the optical fiber fusion splice section system. Heat Shrinkable Joint Closure is widely applied to the connection of the fiber play the roles in sealing, protection, installation of fiber connector head, and storage.
1. Single-ended thermoplastic closure
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agents (aging resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), an increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on MBN-FOSC-5-1 are heat Shrinkable Sealing for ease of installation and re-entry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed.
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
7. MBN-FOSC-5-1 with an earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
8. Compatible with most cable types (single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions (loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole) and in many applications (tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.