Dome Fiber Optic Enclosure Model: MBN-FOSC-B6-2
Durable quality MBN-FOSC-B6-2 dome fiber optic enclosure is used for optic fiber cable splicing and protection in outdoor environments, with IP68 protection grade, quality assurance. When you order our optical fiber closure 96 cores, you don’t worry about after service, we will always be the best support behind you.
- Model: MBN-FOSC-B6-2
- Dimension: 55×15.5CM (H*D)
- Capacity: 144 Cores（6X 24F Trays）
- Cable Ports: 2 In 4 Out, 6 Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ8.0-Φ22.0mm
- Material: Strengthen Polymer Plastic
- Sealing Structure: Mechanical Sealing
- Weight: 3.6KGS
- Installation: Aerial, Direct-Burying, Wall-Mounting, Pipeline Laying Way
- Protection Grade: IP68
|Name||144 Cores Mechanical Sealing Dome Fiber Optic Enclosure 2 In 4 Out|
|Max Capacity||144 Cores （6X 24 F trays）|
|Cable Ports||2 In 4 Out, 6 Ports|
|Sealing Structure||Mechanical Sealing|
|Material||Strengthen Polymer Plastic|
|Installation||Aerial, Direct-Burying, Wall-Mounting, Pipeline Laying Way|
|Packing information||Size:64X49X58CM, 6PCS/CTN, G.W.:22KGS|
MBN-FOSC-B6-2 Mechanical Sealing Dome Fiber Optic Enclosure provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint. Dome Fiber Optic Enclosure belongs to the accommodation of the optical fiber fusion splice section system. Dome Fiber Optic Enclosure is widely applied to the connection of the fiber play the roles in sealing, protection, installation of fiber connector head, and storage.
1. Single-ended thermoplastic closure
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agents (aging resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), an increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on MBN-FOSC-6-2 are mechanical for ease of installation and re-entry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed.
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
7. MBN-FOSC-6-2 with an earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
8. Compatible with most cable types (single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions (loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole) and in many applications (tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.