Item Number : MBN-FOSC-A13
Fiber Optic Splice Closure widely used as the distribution and terminal connection in the FTTx communication network system. Fiber Optic Splice Closure provides fiber splicing, protection, splitting, distribution, fiber storage, fiber management integrates functions for the FTTX network. Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a perfect cost-effective solution-provider in the FTTx networks.
MBN-FOSC-A13 8 Ports 96 Cores Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Fiber Splicing Box
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Description
Fiber Splice Enclosure widely used as the distribution and terminal connection in the FTTx communication network system.
Fiber Splice Enclosure provides fiber splicing, protection, splitting, distribution, fiber storage, fiber management integrates functions for the FTTX network.
Fiber Splice Enclosure is a perfect cost-effective solution-provider in the FTTx networks.
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Features
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. Material: PP, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP67.
3. Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution, etc all in one.
4. Cable, pigtails, and patch cords run through their paths without disturbing each other, micro type PLC splitter installation, and easy maintenance.
5. The distribution panel can be flipped up, and feeder cable can be placed by expression port, easy for maintenance and installation.
6. The box can be installed by way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Application
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Specification
|Name||96 Fibers 8 Ports Fiber Optic Splice Closure|
|Cable Hole||4 In 4 Out, 8 Ports|
|Sealing Structure||Mechanical sealing with rubber ring and clip lock.|
|Max Capacity||96 Cores|
|Input Output |
8 Holes xΦ18
|Wall-mounted, Pole-mounted, Aerial|
|Packing Info||10pcs/Carton, 48X38X85CM, G.W.: 18kgs|
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Parts in Details
Fiber Optic Splice Closure & Installation Size
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Cable Ways
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Wall-mounted, Pole-mounted, Aerial Installation
Drill 4 holes into the wall based on the size in table 1, place the expansion bolt Φ7.5*40, place the box to match up the holes and use bolt to fasten.
Fix 1 set of the pole ring to the telecom pole
3. Aerial installation
Tie the two installed on the chassis of the overhead hung on the wire, and then bolted, prevent the case fall off.