Big Capacity Madidi Fiber Optic Junction Box Model: MBN-FOSC-A7
MBN-FOSC-A7 big capacity madidi fiber optic Junction Box is used for FTTx network project to protect and arrange the fiber cable, ensure the long service life of FTTx network, with big capacity and multi ports, suitable for CATV networks, optical fiber communication, local area networks, etc. If you have an FTTH network project, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
- Model: MBN-FOSC-A7
- Dimension: 670x240x200mm
- Max Capacity: 144 Cores (6 X 24 splice tray)
- Cable Hole: 2 In 2 Out, 4 Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ0-Φ22.0mm
- Sealing Structure: Sticky cincture
- Material: PC, PP, ABS
- Installation: Aerial, Duct, and Direct buried
- IP Grade: IP68
- Weight: 5.90 Kgs
|Name||Fiber Optic Splice Closure|
|Cable Hole||2 In 2 Out, 4 ports|
|Sealing Structure||Sticky cincture|
|Material||Strengthen Polymer Plastic|
|Max Capacity||144 Cores, 6 x 24F Tray|
|Cable Diameter||For Φ8~Φ22mm|
|Installation||Aerial, Pipeline, Direct-bury, Wall mount|
MBN-FOSC-A7 Fiber Optic Junction Box provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint. Fiber Optic Junction Box belongs to the accommodation of the optical fiber fusion splice section system. Fiber Optic Junction Box is widely applied to the connection of the fiber play the roles in sealing, protection, installation of fiber connector head, and storage.
1.Horizontal / Inline type, 3 in 3 out, a total of 6 ports, suitable for 8~22mm cable.
2.Max capacity up to 144 cores, with 6 X 24F trays.
3. MBN-FOSC-A7 Fiber Optic Splice Closure main body uses the mechanical seal, is suitable for the Aerial and Pipeline installation.
4. The closure body is designed with buckles around it, which can be opened and used repeatedly without screws, simple in structure and easy in operation.
5. Endure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion, and strong temperature changes.
6.High-strength engineering plastic shell.
7.It does not require special tools, easy to install, and open the duplicate.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.